FLEX BID® Auction Listing
The FLEX BID® Auction combines traditional real estate transactions with the structure of a live real estate auction. The main benefit to sellers is the reduced cost of selling real estate. With our FLEX BID® Auction, the seller pays ZERO upfront fees and Zero commissions. Our auction process works better than most other listing methods in HOT market conditions. The FLEX BID® Auction method of marketing and selling a home offers buyers and sellers more options, control, and transparency when buying or selling real estate.
- ZERO Setup Charge
- Buyer Pays Commissions*
- Faster Closings
- MLS Listing (Multiple Listing Service)
- REALTOR.com® Listing
- Zillow.com® Listing
- Trulia.com® Listing
- Redfin® Listing
- Listing posted on IDX Websites: Redfin, Re/Max, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, John L Scott, Windermere, Keller Williams, Berkshire Hathaway, Realty Net, etc.
- List until SOLD - "No Expiration"
- Up to 32 Digital Photos on the MLS**
- 32 Digital Photos on REALTOR.com®
- 32 Digital Photos on RealtyNetllc.com
- Flex Team Real Estate Sign*
- Realtor's Electronic Lockbox*
- Unlimited Open House Postings
- Showing Feedback
- Showing Time (Appointment Scheduling)
- Virtual Tour Slideshow
- Nation Listing Service
- Printable Flyer Templates**
- Schedule Open house dates online
- Sub-domain Link
- Virtual Tour Linking
- Real Estate Contracts & Disclosures
Licensed Real Estate Broker role:
- Competitive Market Analysis
- FLEX BID® Platform
- Receive Online Bids
- Fully Transparent Bidding Process
- INTRODUCTION OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND
- Write and/or review offers
- Negotiation Assistance
- Open Escrow
- Coordinate Home Inspection
- Negotiate and Prepare Response to Home Inspection
- Write and/or review all Addendum's
- Communicate with Buyers Lender
- Coordinate Home Appraisal
- Communicate with Escrow Officer
- Review the Preliminary Title Report
- Prepare for Closing
*The Listing Agent and/or Auctioneer determines the Buyers Premium. The Buyers Premium will be disclosed in advance on the FLEX BID auction platform and on the MLS listing. The Buyers Agent Commission will be 40% of the posted Buyers Premium. (see terms and conditions)
Projected Sale Price
Projected Savings Amount
What happens after I list my home on FLEX BID®?
Register for free in a few easy steps and list your property on the FLEX BID® platform. Simply register, select a username and check your inbox for a confirmation email. As a registered seller you can also buy and place bids on other properties; no need to register twice.
|BUILD YOUR LISTING
Listing your property is FREE!
STEP 1 - Use FLEX easy listing tool to upload your property description, photos and other details, including reserve price and duration.
STEP 2 - Once your listing is complete, click on the ‘Create Listing’ button for verification.
If at any time you have questions about the listing details, please contact a member of the FLEX team. We’re here to help.
Once a property auction starts, RealEstate.Auction will notify the seller or the seller's agent of any pre-auction offers or online bids received. Log in and monitor online bids at any time using “My Listings’ from your account dashboard.
Once a property auction ends and the reserve price is met, the winning bid is considered an accepted offer. To close on the property, FLEX Real Estate will provide a purchase agreement for both parties to sign. Once the purchase agreement is executed, the sale price is considered legally binding and both seller and buyer are expected to close on or before the agreed upon closing date.